Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

Introduction I say

That's that I say. Introduction. I have a blog now, and soon I will have an introduction. It's the same thing, all over and over again, it's all over before even starting it. The point of the introduction is to clearly state that I do not intend to make any sense what so ever.

I will have some categories and maybe subcategories, and who knows, maybe I will have other stuff, like money, probably, more or less money, more or less anything:
- Milan (Milano Siamo Noi, Forza Milan, Gilardino, Pirlo, Kaka, Carlo, Folilesharfe, and other related stuff)
- Movies (Ziyi, Keira, Woody, Monty Python, Seinfeld, and other related stuff)
- Music (I can go wild on this, Passive aggressive bullshit versus black holes and revelations, disturbed and portuguese stuff, and other related stuff definitely)
- Nothing (Work, School, Me)
- You (You, They, Us)
- Other magnificent things to talk about on my super blog
- and the Make fun of me category where you will make fun of me in a special engineered category for this, of course any other category can be used for this, it's like something you've never seen.

Oh and I will also have posts in other languages than English, like the one I will end the introduction of course.

Na ma, in final raman doar acestea,
Forza Milan... Intermerda...

No comments: