Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Defulare


Only for the viewers of 2046. If you didn't see the movie... if you didn't see the movie... Fuck... Why should I care... E defularea mea...

"In love you can't bring on a substitute.

Everyone who goes to 2046 has the same intention, they want to recapture lost memories. Because in 2046 nothing ever changes. But, nobody knows if that is true or not because no-one has ever come back. Nobody except me

Whenever someone asked why I left 2046, I always gave them some vague answer. It was easier.

I have a secret to tell you. Will you leave with me?

I once fell in love with someone. After a while she was gone. I couldn't stop wondering if she loved me or not. I went to 2046 hoping to find her there. But I never found her.

I found an android which looked just like her. I hoped she would give me the answer.

I want to know how you feel. I'm scared to hear your answer but, I need to know. Do you like me? Or not. Leave with me.

I slowly began to doubt myself. Maybe the reason she didn't answer was not that her reactions were delayed but simply that she didn't love me. So at last, I got it. It's entirely beyond my control. The only thing left for me... was to give up.

Everyone who goes to 2046 has the same intention, they want to recapture lost memories. Because in 2046 nothing ever changes. But, nobody knows if that is true or not because no-one has ever come back."

2 comments:

Diana Adela Martin said...

e unul din filmele mele preferate. am gasit scenariul aici http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/n/2046-script-transcript-kar-wai.html

bye

thian1899 said...

thank you