Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2008

The bearded man

After a few bottles of some unusually strong ale Stankevicius began talking with about every man willing to listen. A bearded man was his next victim.
- This ale is very good bearded man, Stankevicius said.
- ...
- It gets to me. I should have not tried to move all the furniture alone in one day. Maria wouldn't help me... It was tiresome
- ...
- And vexatious
- Like my name?
- Like the word
- I am vexatious
- ...
- My name is Vexatious
- Vexatious?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serendipity.
-I don't remember me shouting at him
-I don't remember him shouting at me
-I don't doubt there is something wrong between us
-I don't doubt, don't doubt.
I like the water melon though!

thian1899 said...

you should have never gone to hollywood. or to give the water melon.

I can be right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgXksxmIahQ

Anonymous said...

But I wanna travel the world! I wanna travel the world!!!