Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Moviemaking Jokes

În unele filme, se ia o glumă, de obicei bună, şi se tranformă într-o poveste. Nu toate glumele devin filme. În Gran Torino, bun film, Clint Eastwood spune următoarea glumă, bună şi ea: "A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of here"". Cu toate astea, filmul are prea puţină legătură cu anecdota pomenită, nu poţi trasa filmul prin ea, poţi doar remarca naţionalismul puternic al bătrânului interpretat de Clint.

În Annie Hall, bun film, situaţia stă puţin diferit. La fel se întmplă şi în alte filme de Woody Allen, dar deocamdată începem cu acest film, un film despre relaţii. Aceasta este abordarea scenaristului, şi citez din monologuri ale personajului principal:

"... important joke, for me, is one that's usually attributed to Groucho Marx; but, I think it appears originally in Freud's "Wit and Its Relation to the Unconscious," and it goes like this - I'm paraphrasing - um, "I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member." That's the key joke of my adult life, in terms of my relationships with women. "

"There's an old joke - um... two elderly women are at a Catskill mountain resort, and one of 'em says, "Boy, the food at this place is really terrible." The other one says, "Yeah, I know; and such small portions." Well, that's essentially how I feel about life - full of loneliness, and misery, and suffering, and unhappiness, and it's all over much too

"I thought of that old joke, y'know, the, this... this guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, uh, y brother's crazy; he thinks he's a chicken." And, uh, the doctor says, "Well, why don't you turn him in?" The guy says, "I would, but I need the eggs."
Well, I guess that's pretty much now how I feel about relationships; y'know, they're totally irrational, and crazy, and absurd, and... but, uh, I guess we keep goin' through it because, uh, most of us... need the eggs. "

Ar trebui poate să închei şi eu cu o glumă dar nu le putem face pe toate. Mi-a plăcut mult Annie Hall şi cele trei glume se potrivesc perfect. Sunt multe replici amuzante în film, am menţionat doar bancurile independente, şi nu mă pot abţine. La o serată în care încerca să socializeze a spus: "They did not take me in the Army. I was, um, interestingly enough, I was, I was 4-P. Yes. In the, in the event of war, I'm a hostage."

No comments: