Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sue Sylvester vs Barney Stinson

Încă incapabil fiind să scriu ceva original, supun atenţiei două personaje remarcabile din două seriale rezonabile. Prin citate. Citate bune aş mai putea adăuga.

1. Sue Sylvester, din Glee.

Splitts! magazine, after much campaigning by one Sue Sylvester, has named me "Cheerleading Coach of the Last Two Thousand Years"

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to put in a call to the Ohio Secretary of State, notifying them I will no longer be carrying photo I.D. You know why? People should know who I am.

You don't deserve the power of Madonna... simply put, you have all the sexuality of all those pandas down at the zoo, who refuse to mate.

Sometimes people ask me, "Sue, how come you're so sensitive to minorities?" Well, I'll tell you why: because I know firsthand how hard it is to struggle as a minority in America today. I'm 1/16th Comanche Indian. In fact, I like minorities so much, I'm thinking of moving to California to become one.

"I'll often yell at homeless people: 'Hey, how is that homelessness working out for you? Try not being homeless for once.'

 ''I'm going to ask you to smell your armpits. That's the smell of failure, and it's stinking up my office.''

2. Barney Stinson, din How I Met Your Mother.

“In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story.”

“Every Halloween, I bring a spare costume, in case I strike out with the hottest girl at the party. That way, I have a second chance to make a first impression.”

Jesus waited three days to come back to life. It was perfect! If he had only waited one day, a lot of people wouldn't have even heard he died. They'd be all, "Hey Jesus, what up?" and Jesus would probably be like, "What up? I died yesterday!" and they'd be all, "Uh, you look pretty alive to me, dude..." and then Jesus would have to explain how he was resurrected, and how it was a miracle, and the dude'd be like "Uhh okay, whatever you say, bro..." [...] That's why we wait three days to call a woman, because that's how long Jesus wants us to wait.... True story.

[talking about how easy it is to run a marathon] Step 1: You start running. There is no Step 2

I'm always pre-coital, Ted.

When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story

-----------------------------------------------------

Secvenţe video se pot vedea aici, aici, aici, chiar şi aici.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be legend-wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is dairy!
Barney rules!!! Tocmai am inceput sa ma uit la Glee, deci nu ma pot pronunta, dar Barney e legen...dary!
Tie care iti place mai mult?

thian1899 said...

nu stiu, discursurile lui Sue sunt ceva mai elaborate, nu apare asa mult, ceelalte personaje nu sunt asa amuzante... e un impact mai mare. E strans.