Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Three Colours

1. Red
Predictable? How red can you go? I go red. Red is the color of your blood. Red is the Ferrari. The red is a song from Chevelle. You should wear red, it makes you look active. Red looks well with black.

2. Black
Predictable? Black is back? I like black. Dark is black.
Jack Black is an actor. Do you have black eyes? Black hair? Blackjack. Black looks really well with red.

3. Yellow
Couldn't see this coming? Yellow as in coward. Yellow as in the Romanian flag middle color. Yellow as in Asian. The sun is yellow sometimes. I can also go yellow. Yellow as in hello.

4. Blue


2 comments:

Szilard said...

asta cu "yellow as in hello" e ca si "pink as in pink up the phone" ,nu?

Green,as my spinach sos,throwed up after some
intensive digestion.Maybe not intensive enough. :(
Green as my car,green as my mousepad, do you have green eyes?

PS.:many things look like spinach,and yet they are not.

thian1899 said...

Pink up the phone indeed.

And yes, many things are not spinach.