Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Eden

"I also like the story to have a happy ending, but I don't know how to write it. Some years back I had a happy ending in my grasp. But I let it slip away"

I might've tried to feel. I might've tried to reach.

"When you don't take 'no' for an answer... there is still a chance you’ll get what you want"
Maybe I never tried to reach.

I never tried to reach your Eden. But when she/not you asked me/he:

"Why can't it be like it was before?"
"He didn't turn back. It was as if he'd boarded a very long train heading for a drowsy future... through the unfathomable night"

I never tried to feel. I never tried to reach.

...oh fuck it

9 comments:

Vicky Olteanu said...

when do we actually know we are feeling? i never could tell. maybe i never felt. hapiness and feelings; these words are like some Morgana bitch twisted incomprehensible thoughts kinda. i mean, people feel hurt but those are not feelings, those are just our hurt egos . something like that.
forgive my insolence.

Listen to Tool~~Triad

thian1899 said...

your is insolence is ok. sometimes we really can tell. like when you get your hand caught with the door... that hurts.

Listen to A Perfect Circle~~Counting Bodies Like Seep to the Rhythm of the War Drums

Vicky Olteanu said...

yeah...but that's phisycal pain....it's not mental or at the soul level....i for instance....am numb on the inside....

(not listening to anything right now...cause i'am at the office :D)

nice blog :>

thian1899 said...

yes... i know physical is not mental, just sometimes i have a thing for exaggerated examples...

so u tell me u don't feel anything? or it's about the low intensity of everything?

i'm going to put Pink Floyd on my queue list :)

Anonymous said...

lmao

Vicky Olteanu said...

right now...i am not able to feel anything.maybe i don't want to feel anything anymore.anyways..less important. what cathed my eye is :"I never tried to feel"....that's deep...si ce e dubios e ca tot comunicam in english, darlin'.
:P

Anonymous said...

What's Eden for you?

InTheDark: I am not able to feel anything too... I should feel love, hate, anger, sadness, joy.... but I can't. I try...but I fail. So I guess something's wrong... but I don't care... Should we care? I don't think so!

thian1899 said...

nu stiu de ce comunicam in engleza :)

Hmmm... Eden. Since I was reading all this Einstein qutoes this week... Lets say I am in A and Eden is in B. Then for me to reach Eden is not enough to get to the space coordinates of B. Blame it on my english.

Anonymous said...

Oameni buni macar azi sa vorbim romaneste!!!
Oh well...maybe not :P